Aspee auditorium, a state of art creation conceived by the trustees of laxminarayan trust and vaikunth charitable trust with sole purpose of promoting the art, culture and aesthetic sense a multipurpose community hall for the society at large for religious, cultural, educational and social functions.
At " aspee auditorium " we believe entertainment can be used to do good for our society ethical conduct and social responsibility which is strongly alingned to create & increase value for all.
Corporates/individuals can create engagement acquisition & referall opportunities , the future prospect is to create new opportunities to promote culture in structured manner.
➤ Some salient features of "Aspee Auditorium"
- Capacity : 576 seats
- 3 high speed lifts
- Super cozy seats with enough leg space
- State of the art audio – visual facilities
- Built in sound system & stage lighting
- Uniterrupted power supply
- Two well furnished green rooms ( ladies & gents )
- VIP room ( for celeberities & guests )
- Baby room ( esp: for toddlers & their parents )
- Sufficent car parking & valet parking available
- Administrative & secetarial assistance
- Decent & well mannered staff at service ( 24 x 7 )
- A rehersal room of 400 sft fitted with ac
- Strategic location on Marve Road, barely 300 meters away from S. V. Road and Marve Road junction.
- State of the art theatre with cozy sitting arrangement of 560 seats.
- The stage, green rooms and cry room have been custom-built executed.
- Lighting and acoustics suitable for multi media.
- Hub for cultural, social and musical activities fulfilling the long awaited vacuum.
- Fully equipped cafeteria and set of elevators.
- User friendly ingress and egress movement planned.
- Aspee auditorium has a patronage of various social and cultural organizations.
- Complete satisfaction for the audience of this wonderful interactive auditorium.
- Co-operative and experienced staff to operate all the devices like A/C, acoustics, lighting etc.
From september 2015 onwards our clients : commercial shows/dramas gujarati/hindi/marathi/marwadi / stage & film artists /religious communities & corporate companies have succesfully performed shows at our auditorium with host 0f celebreties attending the same.
Over & above this schools/colleges annual day, dance competition / short skits by school students have also been performed sucessfully.
General : It will be a great theatrical experience for all. Let's all be part of cultural history of the auditorium.
Aspee Auditorium dedicated audience-friendly of today and tomorrow.
|Net Size||➤||25 Feet Upto Beam Level ( Top)||Stage Level From
Base To Top
|➤||10 Ft ( Max)|
|Depth||➤||22 Feet||Net Useable Area Of Stage||➤||22 X 33 Feet|
|Opening||➤||33 Feet||Stage Height From Ground Level Carpet||➤||2.5 Feet|
|Total Seating Capacity Of Auditorium||➤||576 Seats||Picture Screens On
|➤||White Cyclorama Screen 10 X 20 Ft
White Imported Screen : 14 X 20 Ft
Back Black Curtain : 12 X 25 Ft
( Black Colour)
|➤||Qty 8 Pcs
|Display Boards On Ground Flr Main Road Bldg Parapet||➤||4 Display Units With Lights Visibile Both The Sides : 3 X 4 Feet|
|Looby Event Package||➤||High tea/rental of tables chairs/display sign board/ food " a la carte " rate package is also available ( monopoly )||Stage Equipment For Rentals||➤||Light/sound /projector/platform risers/others available subject to your requirements|
➤ Decorating Guidelines
- Decorations will help create the mood you desire. Please keep in mind the following guidelines when planning on decorations.
- All decorations should be self-standing; nothing can be affixed in any way (including glue, tape, and thumbtacks) to Auditorium surfaces including walls, floors, ceilings, furniture, and equipment. Suspending materials from the ceiling or light fixtures is prohibited.
- The sidewalks, entries, passages, vestibules, halls, or stairs must remain unobstructed. Also, the doors, stairways, or openings that reflect, admit, or generate light (including exit lights and emergency lights) into any portion of the building, including hallways, corridors, and passageways may not be obstructed.
- Candles should be enclosed in votives or similar holders. Candles may not be placed in the restrooms or any other room that will not be attended. Please seek prior approval from Manager before using candles.
- Flower petals are not allowed on non-protected surfaces as they may stain our floors and counters. ASPEE AUDITORIUM management reserves the right to determine the appropriateness of all decorations in order to ensure that the facility remains clean and safe.
- Please note that additional charges may be incurred if an excessive amount of cleaning is required to return the space to a condition suitable for continued use.